Tuesday 23 March 2010

Finally!

It has been so long since my last post huh? I'm really busy after my last post and I don't really have to mood to stay up at night to blog... But now it's FINALLY my holiday! Yea! Haha! Well, as most people knew... I'm a taylorian who took on SAM(South Australian Matriculation)! It's a really hard programme actually... Suffer from assignment, assesment, and many other stuff! Sigh!

Today is CHEE KOK TONG punya birthday! Haha! I bring him to leisure mall along with dilun and carvin to celebrate with him! It's kinda fun! I have my starbucks there too! WhOA! Now i really felt that the saying is really correct, Different people according to different mood make a different taste for the food or drink! I tasted a different caramel machiatto in leisure mall! The taste I wanted! Haha! It's really statisfactory for me!

Herm... In the afternoon, I was baking with mak wen... Well, We actually plan on baking 3 different stuff. But it turns out tht oni 1 is edible... zzz! 1st failure in my baking... Really upset! Haihz! Must work harder loh! =D

I think this is all for today lah! SURIAN!! IM GOING BACK TO SCHOOL TMR!! YEA!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment