Wednesday 24 February 2010

The 1st time! and some random stuff!

Oh well... Bloggin has been so famous lately, so I can't really resist it and get myself a blog! =)
How rude of me for not introducing myself! I'm Kang yi, going to turn 18 in like... few days time! You guys can also call me bryan which some of my college classmate do so! I'm not actually the social guy but i'm a good listener! =) If u guys ever want to find someone to talk to, I'm available!! By the way. I love sports! I've interest myself and get myself involve into different kind of sports! For example, Volleyball, basketball, football(don't really play much though), badminton and etc. I've also joined some martial arts club like Karate-do, Judo and lately, I joined a street defensive art club called Jujitsu! I'm also capable of doing some handworks like origami! It's a really good hobby where you twist a plain square paper into something really amusing!

It's like a few days before my birthday but I don't really feel the excitement! Well, I believe it's because I don't celebrate it! Haha! It's my 18 birthday! I'm going to 18!!! The stage where i finally reach... Somehow legal age(for myself of cz). I was wondering what i can do on my birthday but i realize that there are test test and TEST around my birthday! 1st march, test, 2nd march, TEST, 3rd march, TEST AGAIN!! Where is the life! ><

The days in college are like the same throuhout the WEEK! Can you believe that? In the morning, i'll drive my cousin(Ng zhan yang) to school and then go to my college! After some hours of attending reapeated subjects EVERYDAY, I have my lunch with my classmates! After that, finish my college hours in about 3-4pm. Then I'll drive back to house and start spacing off @.@ I did not notice any different! Not only that! Assignment and test are in the air! As brandon said, Studying= no life! Seriously, If It's possible... I think i'll make an equation out of it! Proof that, study is equal/proportional to lifeless! How cool would it be!!! Haha!

I've been chatting with james(my buddy!) just now. I was like so furios to heard from him that "some1" said i gave up on her and start to ignore her back then! Just what the hell she thinks she is saying? I've never said or did something like that BEFORE! Now she made up her own story and is like having her sweet time with HER NEW SPECIAL SOMEONE! My friend really said you correctly! Hypocrites! I don't blame you misunderstanding me and get on a new life! But when you made up stories! It just make me feel insulted and hurt! I don't care who the hell will read this and tell her! Just do it! I'll be more than happy if you do!

I think that's about it for today! Better get myself cool down and ready for chemistry test and english test tomorrow!

1 comment: