Friday 26 February 2010

Life on 26th febuary!

It's getting late but I'm still on for this blog! Haha! I am so sure i'm going to blog often! Well, I was actually planning to start my blog at 10pm+ but i got invited by my uncle to eat dinner with him and his family! It is very unpolite to turn him down so I accept his offer and went with KokTong(The main reason of why i'm going!) We have our dinner and went to Yam Cha after that!

Haha! I woke up kinda late today and I believe it's will still go on because I sleep late =P Before I move on what happen this morning, I'll start with what happen in 5.30am of the day. Apparently, I didn't switch off my alarm which is suppose to wake me up on weekdays! When I heard the annnoying alarm(ARHHHHH!), I woke up and start find my phone but I could't find it! After that, I was so supprise to found it at the floor! After I switched it off, I thought for quite a few SECONDS, I just left it that way and went back to sleep(HAHAHA)!

Ok! This is what happen this morning, I was right infront of my computer and doing some random stuff then KokTong stand beside me and ask whether I want to go down to have our brunch! I was looking at him then he said, " I'll paid for you, So where do you want to eat?" I was so shocked that he said so! Then he told me that he won quite a fortune in Hanyang's house yesterday(what a lucky guy!) So we went for chicken rice at shoplot just down our house! =)

Nothing really happen this afternoon, Just watch some movies like On His Majesty Service, Mission Impossible etc..... Haha~ O yea! I did read about something about coffee! I read it in starbucks official website! It's kinda fun for me SINCE I got so addicted to their coffee lately! Haha! I checked the utensil and some coffee stuff. Their price is like WOOOOAAAAHHHH!! It's all like 499+ US dollar! >< How I wish I can get 1 and start to make my own coffee without spending too much in starbucks! =(

Well, I think thats just all for today! It's really getting late now! I'll just stop my blog here for TODAY! Haha! By the way, I think I really need to thank James and Agnes here! Thank you both for talking to me! It really meant alot for me especially when people care about me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment