Thursday 25 February 2010

My day begins with Starbucks~



Starbucks... Starbucks... STARBUCKS!!!! I have got addicted to coffee lately! Before I have i class early in the morning, I went to starbucks to get myself a cup of coffee(Caramel Macchiato)! It is very early and I was the only customer they have! How awesome! In the meanwhile, I sent greeting sms to James, KahJun and Agnes! They sound like they were having their lunch but they called me! I was so suprised that Agnes called me as well! Haha! Didn't see that coming! By the way, I used the tumbler I found in my house and I paid Grande size coffee for the price lower than the regular size! Cool~~~



It is class as usual until lunch has come about! Wooo~ Starving! I joined some of my classmates to AsiaCafe to have lunch and i ordered fried chicken rice! I just like crispy chicken! I get my another starbucks drink so that I can keep myself awake for my tests today and I ordered Cafe Latte(Taste great~)! <3 After the lunch, I was so excited about the Chemistry and English test! Haha! I messed up my time during English test! I repeat the whole essay after I notice I have crapping nonsense and as results... My hands are hurt =( Next on! Chemistry test! Haha! I was like so surprised I kinda know what it is writing! Well, I didn't know if I can score well but definitely not going to be bad! =)

After the last chemistry test, my classmates decided to have some fun in Sunway Pyramid~ Woooo! It's funny how they arrange the where they should sit in 3 cars( My Babe<3, Vios and Saga) Haha! It's a lucky thing that I haven't leave the college JUST YET! If not Joe Ian and KC will have to walk their way to sunway =( Be thankful guys!

We went in to sunway to watch Book of Eli!! It is a nice movie where it takes place in a ages when Civilizations were destroyed after a very terrible war. There's this guy, Eli who firstly tell others he is just a nobody, carries the last Bible in the earth and headed west. He said that he heard sounds which leads him to the last bible and asked him to travel to the west where the book will be safe! He travelled for 30 winters(which is 30years) and faces his last difficulty! This movies actually thaught us somehow to worship the god! Believe in them and keep faith! Well, quite meaningful!

After the movie, Me, Joe Ian, Edward, Chee Wai, JJ, Khim, and KC(he went back early though) went to fishmarket to have our dinner! It's so damn statisfy!

Trust me! It taste great and fill you tummy!



Excitement goes on after dinner! Well, everyone are full and lazy to move around but endward is so desperate to ply bowling so we follow him to the centre... Well, when you are destined not to have something... You wouldn't have it! Haha! There's only free lane after 10.30pm -.-'' So we move on to archery instead! Haha! the 2nd time! =) It's fun! Haha



Everything has finally come to an end after archery! After the goodbye with JoeIan, Edward Sham, Mervin, and JJ, I drove Chee Wai, Eng Khim and YiHui back to Subang Jaya! Haha! The funny part is the moment while fetching YiHui home! I thought I was suppose to get her back to her apartment as near as possible( It's not really safe to travel around at night!) but she called me to drop her in the middle of the road where she can goes to the shop there! I don't ask what she wants since she didn't really want to tell! =) It's 9.15pm whn I leave subang Jaya and enter NPE! Haha! It takes me 20 minutes to come home! Yea! Haha!

Happy moment, happy memories and happy STARBUCKS! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment