Sunday 28 February 2010

Frustration

I have been thinking about my life lately. Everyone have their own purpose of living and fight for it... What is mine then? I was once a nerd who know nothing about life and all I did was nothing! Then move on to my high school's life, I have met different kind of peoples and all of them are great in their very own way. What is mine then? I always want to be in the centre of attention but I always end up been left behind. What is it that I'm looking for?

There's about four friends that I have met that changes my life.

Firstly, James is my very first friend that show how much a friend can mean! He cares listens to me when I hide myself in some dark corners. He led me to find my love and show me that love isn't something that scary. Eventually, I turn out to get in a relationship with some girl because of this friend! Haha! It's kinda weird but he turns out differently nowadays but I will not hesitate to say that he is a good friend to me.

Secondly, It is my Ex-girlfriend. Back then, we were in the same class and were like best buddies. We chat every night when we get the chance to do so. At that moment, I began to think that there is actually girl who care about me. It's not very long until I realize that both of us have the same feeling towards each other. We began our relationship after a year we met. She has been a very caring and loving girlfriend. She has even show me a way of life. Life where I feel that I'm finally resting. We share the same interest, hobbies, and love... Everything turn out perfectly until I realized that she was suffering because of my naiveness. I began to be so upset and eventually broke up with her. It was a very hard decision and I couldn't sleep just thinking about that. There's no doubt that she changes me the most and is the person I appreciate the most. After quite some months, We began to talk to each other once more and I thought that we might be ready to start all over again but I was wrong after all. When she suggested to give her some time to think about it, I did. But when I called her to give me some time till SPM is over, She just walk away with some guy. Seriously, I was hurt badly. Just some girls I fall deeply with. Life? *sigh*

Lastly, It's Mak wen and di lun. Well, They appear into my life quite late as compare to the 1st and 2nd but they are also my good friends. Haha! We have been through so many things and I never wanted to let our bonds end! I have lost 1 who I appreciate the most, I didn't want to lost you guys anymore. Just promise me that we will keep in touch ya!

Why am I standing on this earth? Why am I blogging here in this cyber world? Why? Why? Why?

Education? Entertaiment? Food?

People always said, " I make the world different!" Well, Sad to say this but you ARE wrong! It is the world who makes you different! What is your life, how will you live has all been fixed! People always say, "Fight for something you really want!" I have fight for it but what do I get? ANSWER ME! What have I archive this far? What have I DONE SO FAR?

Life? *laugh* What a joke! Ok... I really need to chill right now... Bye blogspot!

No comments:

Post a Comment