Friday 3 September 2010

Parents ain't home! Day 1

My Parents will be going to Melbourne, Australia to pay my sister a visit on 3rd September which is... yesterday! Herm... Don't really feel that empty without them but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna miss them! Hey! Daddy! Mommy! Buy me some souvenirs k? =D

Since my dad went to australia with my mom n aunt... So... It's kinda like a MUST that my cousin n I need to look after my dad's shop. It's half day yet it feels like... A WEEK! You people have no idea how stubborn customer can be!

As for today, Basically met 2 nasty customer. First one is an indian father and his son. Apparently they are my dad's "customer" and they wanted to cracked their PSP so yeah, I help them but the problem come after that... THEIR MACHINE COULDN'T WORK with CRACKED GAMES! I was like... Holy shit!== Well... It's actually a good thing that he didn't get mad and start scolding me! Hehe!

Following on, a group of "Black" people came in and said they put RM100 deposit for PS3... Apparently, they paid it to my dad! Pity my little cousin... Have to deal with this kind of customer. Herm... they are like stubborn stubborn and stubborn. How do you expect people to sell you products without earning anything? Firstly, the deal they made with my dad is RM1180 and they paid RM100 deposit. Secondly, they came when my dad left to catch his flight to australia. After that, they wanted to buy games from us and so yeah! Every customers bargain about the price right? My cousin, kok tong had already tried his best to make a very nice price for them! Yet! They ain't satisfied... Well, in the end they only bought the PS3 console and a HDMI cable(They can't take back the deposit anyway! Haha! SO THEY HAVE TO BUY IT!) Too bad! =P Suckers!

I guess that's all for Day1! Kekez! Time to bed! NIGHT PEOPLE! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment