Saturday 4 September 2010

Parents ain't home! Day 2

So yeah... It's the 2nd day yet it feels like years! *sigh! Seriously... I'm getting quite sick dealing with customers saying,"I'm looking for Uncle(*My dad)! Where's Jackson(My dad again ==)? But jackson give me a different price(Fuck you)!"

Come'on! My cousin and I are just doing what we WERE TOLD! It really doesn't matter who it is! How can you expect someone to sell you something without making profit? Seriously! These two days, 9/10 customers came in and asked, "Eh? Where is jackson? Har? So expensive meh? Jackson can give me a better price leh!" Seriously.. I hate customers like this! I don't really mind you request a lower price but can you not look down on us just because we ain't our dad? The price is set and we only try to do our job! Ok... I'm just getting more and more frustrated! I might start scolding them if this goes on! ==

Cool down cool down~
Well... The best part about today is that we get to eat steamboat with my other uncles! Haha! I get to meet my best cousin Zack Hoe! Kekez! Ain't that bad after all!

Actly there's stuff i wanna talk about but i'm kinda tired right now so... yeah... Night people! Sweet dreams! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment