Sunday 5 September 2010

Parents ain't home! Day 3

Well... Basically, day in my dad's shop is just... as usual! People came in and ask, "where's uncle? Mana uncle?". Got kinda tired of asking all this SAME question! Come'on! Can't my dad take day off? Only you people have the rights to go out shopping, go oversea or go on a trip? Screw all of you!

I sold a NDS lite and a GBA XP! Haha! Not bad huh? I'm seriously a beginner trader! Though i was kinda like work for quite awhile but i got really sick when it comes to argue about price! People nowadays just expect you to sell them something WITHOUT allowing you to earn a single cent! To top up with it! They even expect you to "RUGI" To them! WTF? If you people are so great! Why don't you just go sell it yourself! Huh? What that makes you feel? If you can't afford to buy it! DON'T! I'm not forcing you! So stop giving me those fuck up faca!

Kinda watched Piranha today with Kok Tong but in results... He lost his Iphone! Well... It's an Iphone(though it's the oldest version but who cares! It's Apple!). I tried to called but that BASTARD just shut off the phone! Kok tong said that the thief IS a malay! Well... I expect no less huh? COme'on! Kok tong's iphone is locked with PIN! You can't excess to it unless you have the correct password! It's like a piece of junk to you now! Just pick up the fucking phone and return it!(I believe this thief is a... totally IPHONE idiot user... He would probably thinks that he is lucky! Well... GOOD LUCK! SUCKER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment