Sunday 14 October 2012

Embrace the chaos?

Hey! I had a wonderful sleep last night! It's monday again huh? I know exactly how annoying it is to wake up in the morning after a break(Do you have the same experience??). Monday is the day of the week when i have Machine Dynamics test(Boring stuff =p)! I'm not really sure if i should share my experience regarding this test here but i guess everyone is a friend here(You're welcome =) ).

Here it is, for some reason, it is ridiculously easy to cheat in this test(When i say ridiculous, i mean it! =p). I don't know how all of you think of it but let's face it, you will cheat if you had the chance. I actually felt that i shouldn't do it but after i have experience some bitter taste of defeat to those who cheated. It just doesn't feel quite right, it felt like hard work is nothing but something virtually exist. So here's is how i work my way through full marks throughout the tests! It isn't really a smart move but well organised(Trust me, I'm an engineer in-training!). What i did was put all the exercises into a single pdf file and put it in my phone(smart huh?)! Most people will ask why? It is because the lecturer and tutors in this unit are really really lazy. All they did was take out some random questions from the book and give it as a test(I know.. that is really stupid.). If it was you, what will you do?

I'm not saying that everyone should follows my footsteps and cheat through their studies but once in a while, it's good to embrace the chaos. Don't you think so? It's not exactly a fair society out there so why is it wrong to get yourself some good grades?

It's me again and thank you for reading~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment